Saturday, December 17, 2016

FNSI - December

My last cyber sewing gig for the year.   😞
(Have you notice you can now put symbols into blog posts...?)


I am still "Secret Sewing" - the last project to be finished.

Here's a clue:

I started the night off with a drink using my new mug rug - it was re-purposed for the night!

I am now on 3 weeks leave - so much to do at work - but a long list of To Dos at home too so I will just put work out of my head as much as possible and enjoy my time off.

A big thanks to Wendy for keeping us going throughout the year.

I know its 8 sleeps away - but to you all:

 AND
If you are not visiting before the 31st December...



See you in 2017...with a new list of UFOs to finish!


5 comments:

Maria said...

Hope you get that secret sewing done in time..
Have a fabulous holiday Susan....

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Hope you are done in time. Enjoy.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Enjoy your time at hone Susan.....I'm still trying to get organized!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Three weeks lucky you... have fun... so jealous 💖💖💖

Chookyblue...... said...

hope you are enjoying your time at home......flying by I am sure.........